www.FedPrimeRate.com - The United States Prime Rate Website

Domain Blog

A blog about domain names and making a living on the Internet.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Parking Update: Domain Sponsor Rejection!

Well, I received a rejection email from Domain Sponsor (DS) a few hours ago. Shocked? Yes! I can't imagine why they would reject my application. I haven't been rejected by any other parking site. Domainers @ NamePros have communicated to me that they've never read or heard about anyone getting rejected by DS. Here's a clip from the rejection email:

Thank you for your recent application to DomainSponsor.com. We regret to inform you that your application was not accepted at this time.

If you are still interested in a DomainSponsor.com account, please feel free to contact us directly and speak with one of our representatives who will be able to qualify your eligibility for an account.

Thank you for your interest in DomainSponsor.com.


When you apply for an account @ DS, they ask you to submit 4-5 sample domains for them to review. Included in the collection of names I submitted were 2 of my .JP domains, and I think this may have been what caused the rejection. So all you domainers out there can learn a little something from this: if you are going to submit an application for a DS account, only submit names with the more popular extensions like .COM, .NET, .US, .ORG, etc.

Some fellow domainers have suggested that I contact them about the rejection. Not me. I have many parking options open to me, and I don't see why I should go out of my way to get accepted @ Domain Sponsor. These people want me to waste my time, running around like some desperate, pimp-faced teen looking for acceptance? Please! I have a good collection of domains so it's their loss. I'll partner with Domain Hop and others; many have reported that they are making more money with Domain Hop anyway. So all the best to you DS. I'll contact you again if for some reason things don't work out with Domain Hop.

--> www.FedPrimeRate.com Privacy Policy <--

>  SITEMAP  <

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's strange. I just got accepted to DomainSponsor and I gave them a .com.tw which actually has done okay. I plan to move some other ones over there from Sedo. I can't imagine why they would not accept you. Maybe you should apply again and leave off the .jp ones. Or contact them directly and find out why. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding. Hope it works out for you.

sunken

Saturday, February 12, 2005 1:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DomainHop is not bad if you have the right domains. They don't cover all kinds of traffic though, which is why I said maybe to give DomainSponsor another chance. They seem to be more tolerant of foreign traffic. Just a thought.

sunken

Saturday, February 12, 2005 1:08:00 AM  
Blogger Steve Brown said...

> That's strange. I just got
> accepted to DomainSponsor and I
> gave them a .com.tw...

Ha! Then maybe it wasn't my .JP domains that caused the rejection. If that's the case, I can't for the life of me think what else would cause the rejection! Nevertheless, I'm OK with Domain Hop. for now.

AmCy

Saturday, February 12, 2005 2:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Horizontal RULE

www.FedPrimeRate.com - My Uncle Got Sucked Into A 'Home Depot' Phishing Scam

Horizontal RULE

bing

bing

FedPrimeRate.com
Entire Website © 2024 FedPrimeRate.comSM


This website is neither affiliated nor associated with The United States Federal Reserve
in any way. Information in this website is provided for educational purposes only.
The owners of this website make no warranties with respect to any and all content
contained within this website. Consult a financial professional before making important
decisions related to any investment or loan product, including, but not limited to,
business loans, personal loans, education loans, first or second mortgages,
credit cards, car loans or any type of insurance.