www.FedPrimeRate.com - The United States Prime Rate Website

Domain Blog

A blog about domain names and making a living on the Internet.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Free Domain Name Contest Part V: FREE .INFO DOMAIN OF YOUR CHOICE!

I've decided to update the free domain name contest to a new format which I think will be a lot more popular. So here it is: If you win this week's free domain name contest, you will receive a free, one (1) year registration of a .INFO domain name of your choosing, registered at eNom (free transfer of ownership!) Whoever wins this contest pays absolutely nothing for the free .INFO domain name until it comes up for renewal next year.

Other than the above mentioned change in format, the free domain name contest is pretty much the same as the previous contest. Anyone and everyone--except previous free domain name contest winners--is welcome to participate in this contest.

How can you enter to win a free .INFO domain name of your choice? To enter this contest:
  1. Click Here to vote in one or more of our polls.

  2. Pick a number between 1 and 42.

  3. Post a comment to this post with a sentence clearly communicating your interest in this contest and include the number you have picked. You also need to let me know which poll you voted in.


  4. The winning number will be the winning red Powerball number at next Saturday's (June 25, 2005) Powerball drawing. Simply stop by the Powerball website next Saturday night (or Sunday morning) to see what the winning red Powerball number is for June 25, 2005. Whoever guesses the correct number--or whoever gets closest to the correct number--wins! If 2 or more contestants are equally close to the Saturday, June 25, 2005 winning red Powerball number then the person who is closest to the Wednesday, June 22, 2005 winning red Powerball number shall be declared the winner of the runoff.

To be fair to everyone, previous contest winners are ineligible to participate in this and any future free domain name giveaways. Also, I will not contact you if you win. If you are the winner of this week's free domain name, you need to check back at this website in order to claim your free domain name.

Don't forget to click here to vote in one or more of our polls. That's all I ask in return for this opportunity to win a free domain name. Thanks!

The deadline for submitting your number is Saturday, June 25, 2005 @ 6:00pm (EST.)

Thanks in advance for participating in the latest free domain name contest and good luck to all!

Confirmed Entries for the NOW CLOSED Free .INFO domain name giveaway:

jeter4982: 2
Alex Groysman: 7
Bill Futreal: 13 - winner!
xcf202: 16
Robert A: 19
OurPortfolio: 21
JL: 22
Andrew Hall: 23
John: 26
SecondVersion: 27
David K: 34
microtony: 38
Teddy Quan: 42

--> www.FedPrimeRate.com Privacy Policy <--

>  SITEMAP  <

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to enter in the "Free Domain Name Contest Part V: FREE .INFO DOMAIN OF YOUR CHOICE!" I voted in "The Business Credit Cards Poll" and I'm gonna go with lucky number 7 for my red powerball entry.

My name is Alex Groysman, and my e-mail is alex@slavahosting.com

Sunday, June 19, 2005 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger David said...

I pick 34.

Sunday, June 19, 2005 12:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> David K...
> I pick 34...

David K: You need to let me know which poll you voted in to enter this contest. You can post another comment if you like. Refer to the comment by Alex Groysman above for reference on how to enter this contest. Thanks!

Domain Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2005 12:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Number of choice is 22 :)

I haven't decided on the domain name yet, but I'll be sure to invent something :)

The poll I explored was the asbestos related poll.

Cheers,

JL

Sunday, June 19, 2005 7:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

I voted in the eBay Poll, and the domain poll. I choose number 2. The reason I want the domain is so I can develop another website to add to my network.

Tom

Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw "7" was choosen, so I'll choose 21! :)

Sunday, June 19, 2005 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger microtony said...

Dear: I voted in the eBay poll and I choose 38.

Sunday, June 19, 2005 10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to enter in the "Free Domain Name Contest Part V: FREE .INFO DOMAIN OF YOUR CHOICE!" I voted in "The Domain BLog Poll" and I pick 23

My Name is Andrew Hall

Sunday, June 19, 2005 5:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number Picked 16
Poll I voted in Domain Blog Poll

Monday, June 20, 2005 3:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I would like to participate as well in the Free .Info contest. I voted in the Online Dating Poll.

I will pick number 27.


Eric

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted in the student loan one. I will pick number 42

Teddy Quan
yddetrobotics@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is John. I wanna enter. I pick 26! :) Thanks!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:02:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

I would like 34 and I vote in the Domain Name Poll. David K

Thursday, June 23, 2005 1:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me in your free .INFO giveaway contest. I voted in the Ebay poll.

Got to guess lucky number 22 !!

Friday, June 24, 2005 5:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> Got to guess
> lucky number 22...

SD, #22 has already been taken. You are welcome to choose a different number if you like; just post another comment with your new number. You can see which numbers are taken by scrolling up to the "confirmed entries" area. Thanks.

Domain Blog

Friday, June 24, 2005 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susie W - I voted in the ebay poll and would like to pick number 1

Friday, June 24, 2005 7:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like 30 please, I voted in the Student Loan poll!

Saturday, June 25, 2005 8:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry "Susie W" and "Mike" but the cutoff time is 6:00pm EST. I have to enforce that rule in order to make the contest fair to everyone.

You are both more than welcome to participate in the next free domain name contest which I'll have up tomorrow. Thanks for understanding.

Domain Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2005 9:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I select # 11
Domain Poll

I am from New Delhi, India
exploring hosting & domain biz
looking for good opportunities...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> I select # 11

" S Zaheer" Looks like you've added yourself to a contest that has already closed. To participate in the latest contest, use this link:

http://www.domainblog.net/2005/06/free-domain-name-contest-part-vi-free.html

Domain Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Horizontal RULE

www.FedPrimeRate.com - My Uncle Got Sucked Into A 'Home Depot' Phishing Scam

Horizontal RULE

bing

bing

FedPrimeRate.com
Entire Website © 2024 FedPrimeRate.comSM


This website is neither affiliated nor associated with The United States Federal Reserve
in any way. Information in this website is provided for educational purposes only.
The owners of this website make no warranties with respect to any and all content
contained within this website. Consult a financial professional before making important
decisions related to any investment or loan product, including, but not limited to,
business loans, personal loans, education loans, first or second mortgages,
credit cards, car loans or any type of insurance.