www.FedPrimeRate.com - The United States Prime Rate Website

Domain Blog

A blog about domain names and making a living on the Internet.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Why Sedo?

I don't get it: why is Sedo such a popular domain exchange? I'm interested in a name on Sedo yet I can't see what others have bid on the name AND I can't email the owner to ask a question. This leave me with no power to negotiate and I can't stand it! These seem like no-brainer features for a domain exchange. I don't get it.

For many reasons, AfterNIC is just a far superior exchange. I don't mean to sound like an AfterNIC evangelist but my experience with them has been mostly positive. AfterNIC would be perfect--for me, anyway--if they implemented some sort of screening for domain sellers. Great Domains verifies domain ownership before accepting any domains; a time consuming step but necessary, IMO. Maybe AfterNIC could employ a random auditing system, sampling domainers every once in a while for ownership verification.

I hope AfterNIC's new parking system generates more activity for their site. I refuse to list with Sedo!

--> www.FedPrimeRate.com Privacy Policy <--

>  SITEMAP  <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Horizontal RULE

www.FedPrimeRate.com - My Uncle Got Sucked Into A 'Home Depot' Phishing Scam

Horizontal RULE

bing

bing

FedPrimeRate.com
Entire Website © 2024 FedPrimeRate.comSM


This website is neither affiliated nor associated with The United States Federal Reserve
in any way. Information in this website is provided for educational purposes only.
The owners of this website make no warranties with respect to any and all content
contained within this website. Consult a financial professional before making important
decisions related to any investment or loan product, including, but not limited to,
business loans, personal loans, education loans, first or second mortgages,
credit cards, car loans or any type of insurance.