www.FedPrimeRate.com - The United States Prime Rate Website

Domain Blog

A blog about domain names and making a living on the Internet.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

GoDaddy Double Billing

Got double billed for a number of my .JP domains that I have registered with GoDaddy. These babies are expensive so once again I went in panic mode! Called them up in Arizona and my GoDaddy Account Executive (assigned to me because I have over 500 domains with them) was very helpful. He's a good man--we'll call him SK--; he scrambled to the GoDaddy's accounting department to get my problem taken care of right away. One doesn't usually see that kind of support enthusiasm @ 5:05pm on a Friday evening, if you know what I mean. SK later emailed me letting me know that a full refund had been issued to my credit card.

Thought this experience was relatively positive, I am still quite nervous about my .JP domains on GoDaddy. Seems that they have a few kinks they need to work out. I've never had any problems with other extensions, just .JP. We'll see how it goes.

--> www.FedPrimeRate.com Privacy Policy <--

>  SITEMAP  <

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve Brown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, January 30, 2005 12:35:00 AM  
Blogger Steve Brown said...

I have many .JP domains @ GoDaddy, not just one. My mistake; there was a singlur/plural typo in the original post. Thanks for your comments!

Sunday, January 30, 2005 12:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you got it worked out, I hope that never happens to me. But your post raises a question, What if that had happened to someone with only 3-5 domains there? I like using godaddy tho....i think its da best


(this is ps2gamer)

Sunday, January 30, 2005 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...
5:05pm.... lol

maybe godaddy aint so bad

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GoDaddy has screwed me around for almost a year. I bought a domain name for one year ONLY and a website for ONE MONTH ONLY. GoDaddy continued to charge me for the website for three extra months; my credit card company suggested that the only way to stop the billing was to cancel the credit card. Company still owes me for the 3 months, and now they're saying that they'll continue to charge me for the domain that I ordered and paid for one a one year only lease. These people are pirates; watch them closely. They have no morals or scuples - must be Americans! The positive influence on this website is probably posted by the company themselves.

Friday, September 02, 2005 9:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Horizontal RULE

www.FedPrimeRate.com - My Uncle Got Sucked Into A 'Home Depot' Phishing Scam

Horizontal RULE

bing

bing

FedPrimeRate.com
Entire Website © 2024 FedPrimeRate.comSM


This website is neither affiliated nor associated with The United States Federal Reserve
in any way. Information in this website is provided for educational purposes only.
The owners of this website make no warranties with respect to any and all content
contained within this website. Consult a financial professional before making important
decisions related to any investment or loan product, including, but not limited to,
business loans, personal loans, education loans, first or second mortgages,
credit cards, car loans or any type of insurance.