www.FedPrimeRate.com - The United States Prime Rate Website

Domain Blog

A blog about domain names and making a living on the Internet.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Joy.tv Cycles off the Great Domains Homepage

Looks like my Joy.tv domain name has cycled off the Great Domains homepage. Of course, it's still listed in Great Domains, it's just not a homepage featured listing anymore. Well, it was a good ride as it brought in lots of great traffic to my custom parked page @ http://www.Joy.tv/. I am hoping it will cycle onto their homepage again REAL soon. I've had one or two problems with Great Domains in the past but seeing my domain on their homepage--and not having to pay any fee for the prime real estate as I would on Sedo or AfterNIC--has made me a Great Domains cheerleader once again. Heh.

I have always known that my Joy.tv domain name is an excellent name, and now I am sure that it's an excellent value as well, especially when compared to other .TV domain names that Great Domains has listed; here's a sampling:

Joy.tv: $25,000
arcades.tv: $25,000
buses.tv: $25,000 (excuse me?)
baths.tv: $25,000 (OMG!)
cuba.tv: $25,000 (Good Name; worth the money)

My Joy.tv name is far more valuable than buses.tv & baths.tv and I don't think anyone would argue with me. I would really have to laugh if buses.tv or baths.tv sold before my Joy.tv sold. Hey: you never know. It's all about the right buyer coming along at the right time. I wouldn't be surprised if my BirthControl.tv name sold on Great Domains before Joy.tv, or maybe even my SupportUSA.net name. Time will tell.



--> www.FedPrimeRate.com Privacy Policy <--

>  SITEMAP  <

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, it's a waiting game and just the right person has got to come along. I wonder how joyof.tv would do. :) I agree that I can't really see buses as a .tv extension. What something is worth is basically up to observer. I can't see paying $25,000 for any of them, but if they are a position to do so, than they will. It's kinda like art. The worst art in the world can be as valuable as the most technically superior painting.

sunken

Sunday, January 30, 2005 8:17:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

buses.tv .... thats an idiotic price....

lol...

it should have gone for way more

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Horizontal RULE

www.FedPrimeRate.com - My Uncle Got Sucked Into A 'Home Depot' Phishing Scam

Horizontal RULE

bing

bing

FedPrimeRate.com
Entire Website © 2024 FedPrimeRate.comSM


This website is neither affiliated nor associated with The United States Federal Reserve
in any way. Information in this website is provided for educational purposes only.
The owners of this website make no warranties with respect to any and all content
contained within this website. Consult a financial professional before making important
decisions related to any investment or loan product, including, but not limited to,
business loans, personal loans, education loans, first or second mortgages,
credit cards, car loans or any type of insurance.