www.FedPrimeRate.com - The United States Prime Rate Website

Domain Blog

A blog about domain names and making a living on the Internet.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

One More .CN Name...

Added Free Dating (www.freedating.cn) to my growing list of .CN names. Overture searches for keyphrase "free dating" in December of 2004 = 598,956. Those are the kind of numbers I like! Registered @ eNom. I only have a handful of domains over @ eNom but so far I've been impressed with the efficient registration process and very impressed with the speed of their DNS updates. Imagine: a .CN name resolving to my server less than 24 hours after registration and on a weekend to boot! Very, very nice. I like that a whole lot. My patience is getting shorter and shorter as I get older! So many domains to develop, so little time!

It's tough to compete with GoDaddy as far as pricing is concerned but it's all give and take in this domain registration game. Rock bottom pricing @ GoDaddy but no toll free phone support. Prices a bit higher @ eNom but registration is fast and DNS updated amazing quick. I haven't been able to find a support phone number @ eNom yet. Am I missing something???

--> www.FedPrimeRate.com Privacy Policy <--

>  SITEMAP  <

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to wonder if overture numbers will fall down into the lower domain names. I have an .info that has a high keyword overture rating (in the hundreds of thousands), but it gets no traffic at all. They seem to sell well though if they have good keywords.

sunken

Sunday, January 30, 2005 8:25:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Free dating :P
thats goood...

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Horizontal RULE

www.FedPrimeRate.com - My Uncle Got Sucked Into A 'Home Depot' Phishing Scam

Horizontal RULE

bing

bing

FedPrimeRate.com
Entire Website © 2024 FedPrimeRate.comSM


This website is neither affiliated nor associated with The United States Federal Reserve
in any way. Information in this website is provided for educational purposes only.
The owners of this website make no warranties with respect to any and all content
contained within this website. Consult a financial professional before making important
decisions related to any investment or loan product, including, but not limited to,
business loans, personal loans, education loans, first or second mortgages,
credit cards, car loans or any type of insurance.