www.FedPrimeRate.com - The United States Prime Rate Website

Domain Blog

A blog about domain names and making a living on the Internet.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Free Domain Name Contest Part VI: FREE .INFO DOMAIN OF YOUR CHOICE!

Still waiting for Bill Futreal to claim his free .INFO domain name. Where are you, Bill? Don't you want your free name?

Anyway, the show must go on!

This week's giveaway is identical to last week's: the prize is a free, one (1) year registration of a .INFO domain name of your choosing, registered at eNom (free transfer of ownership!) Whoever wins this contest pays absolutely nothing for the free .INFO domain name until it comes up for renewal next year.

As usual, anyone and everyone--except previous free domain name contest winners--can participate in this contest.

How can you enter to win a free .INFO domain name of your choice? To enter this contest:
  1. Click Here to vote in one or more of our polls.

  2. Pick a number between 1 and 42.

  3. Post a comment to this post with a sentence clearly communicating your interest in this contest and include the number you have picked. You also need to let me know which poll you voted in.


  4. The winning number will be the winning red Powerball number at next Saturday's (July 2, 2005) Powerball drawing. Simply stop by the Powerball website next Saturday night (or Sunday morning) to see what the winning red Powerball number is for July 2, 2005. Whoever guesses the correct number--or whoever gets closest to the correct number--wins! If 2 or more contestants are equally close to the Saturday, July 2, 2005 winning red Powerball number then the person who is closest to the Wednesday, June 29, 2005 winning red Powerball number shall be declared the winner of the runoff.

To be fair to everyone, previous contest winners are ineligible to participate in this and any future free domain name giveaways. Also, I will not contact you if you win. If you are the winner of this week's free domain name, you need to check back at this website in order to claim your free domain name.

Don't forget to click here to vote in one or more of our polls. That's all I ask in return for this opportunity to win a free domain name. Thanks!

The deadline for submitting your number is Saturday, July 2, 2005 @ 6:00pm (EST.)

Thanks in advance for participating in the latest free domain name contest and good luck to all!

Confirmed Entries for the (NOW CLOSED) Free Domain Name Giveaway Part VI:

Kristy: 6
SecondVersion: 7
Kevin: 11
P!nk: 15
Serenity: 16
killaklown: 21 - winner!
Tom Dean: 23
Petter: 24
Biboz: 30
tekki: 32
David Gridley: 33
jayl: 34
David K: 35
Abbotsford Real Estate: 37
Teddy Quan: 42


--> www.FedPrimeRate.com Privacy Policy <--

>  SITEMAP  <

20 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi! count me in. i've voted in the 0% Credit Card Balance Transfer Poll and my number is 15.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:02:00 AM  
Blogger David said...

I voted in the business credit card poll. I would like 35. Thanks David K.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 10:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted in the domain poll and I would like number 16. Thanks, Serenity

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 4:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted in the domain name poll and choose numer 33 in the .info contest.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i voted two polls Affiliate Programs Poll & Student Loan Poll and i like to choose number 69 "hasif5(AT)gmail(DOT)com"

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 2:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voted in the 'ebay poll'.

Would be awesome to win :) I pick number 23!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> i like to choose number 69

"Hasif Ahmed", you need to choose a number between 1 and 42 in order to enter this contest. You are welcome to choose another number and post another comment here to enter.

Domain Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voted in The Affiliate Programs Poll
I would like number 42

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw my is Teddy Quan for the comment above

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Voted in: The Domain Name Poll
My number: 30 !
*nice contest btw*
Thanks, Biboz

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 2:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted in the: eBay Poll. I would like to participate and I choose lucky number 7. :)

Thanks.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 3:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the Affiliate Programs Poll and my number is 21

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted in the Affiliate Programs Poll and i would like the number 21

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted in the domain blog poll and I pick number 6.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voted in the 2 first polls and I want number 24

- Petter from Namepros

Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted in the student consolidation poll and would like number 34 please...My name: jayl.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> my names Ray. I voted
> in the domain name poll.
> Count me in, my number is 21

RAY: Looks like 21 is already taken by killaklown. Post another comment with a number that isn't already taken if you like. Deadline for entering this contest is tomorrow @ 6pm EST.

Domain Blog

Friday, July 01, 2005 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger admin said...

Hi! I voted in the The Domain Name Poll and I choose number 16.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have voted in Domain Blog Poll as .net, my number pick is 28

very interested in this contest and will participate everytime.

mann3r at yahoo dot com

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I voted in the debt poll.
I would like the number 8. Thanks..

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Horizontal RULE

www.FedPrimeRate.com - My Uncle Got Sucked Into A 'Home Depot' Phishing Scam

Horizontal RULE

bing

bing

FedPrimeRate.com
Entire Website © 2024 FedPrimeRate.comSM


This website is neither affiliated nor associated with The United States Federal Reserve
in any way. Information in this website is provided for educational purposes only.
The owners of this website make no warranties with respect to any and all content
contained within this website. Consult a financial professional before making important
decisions related to any investment or loan product, including, but not limited to,
business loans, personal loans, education loans, first or second mortgages,
credit cards, car loans or any type of insurance.