www.FedPrimeRate.com - The United States Prime Rate Website

Domain Blog

A blog about domain names and making a living on the Internet.

Monday, February 18, 2008

One of The Funniest Names for A Credit Card Site

I know from experience that finding the right name for a credit card site isn't easy. The competition for names is so intense that I chose to use country code top level domains (TLD's) for my sites.

For those who are still in love with dot-COM domain names, all I can say is: good luck. All the good names are taken and have either been developed or are being horded by domain investors.

Today I came across a credit card-related, dot-COM name that made me LOL. The name is CREDITVAN_DOT_COM. I'm chuckling just writing about it. Maybe its just me but, IMHO, this name sends the wrong message. It's like, "Yes, step into my dark yellow, 70's-era van and get credit! We have toys and candy inside!" I can imagine posters of Farrah Fawcett and tricked out Corvettes adorning the interior, along with lots of shag carpeting and maybe even a miniature disco ball. Good stuff!

Labels:

--> www.FedPrimeRate.com Privacy Policy <--

>  SITEMAP  <

6 Comments:

Blogger LJP said...

It's got my vote of confidence. LOL!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 9:58:00 PM  
Blogger 6000 said...

LOL! ROFL! ROFLMAO!

Excellent!

Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very awesome.

Thursday, March 13, 2008 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think of the van from Scooby Doo! Great Stuff! But I don't think I would give them my personal info.

Thursday, May 08, 2008 6:08:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Honestly.. reading that domain makes me think of some crazy on the side of the road offering free candy to a child trying to lure them into kidnapping.

Its unfortunate the site is still around.. must be receiving some customers.

Friday, July 04, 2008 12:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

Sunday, September 07, 2008 5:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Horizontal RULE

www.FedPrimeRate.com - My Uncle Got Sucked Into A 'Home Depot' Phishing Scam

Horizontal RULE

bing

bing

FedPrimeRate.com
Entire Website © 2024 FedPrimeRate.comSM


This website is neither affiliated nor associated with The United States Federal Reserve
in any way. Information in this website is provided for educational purposes only.
The owners of this website make no warranties with respect to any and all content
contained within this website. Consult a financial professional before making important
decisions related to any investment or loan product, including, but not limited to,
business loans, personal loans, education loans, first or second mortgages,
credit cards, car loans or any type of insurance.